Each year, we publish a calendar featuring photos of children in treatment from the previous year. It’s a fun way to showcase the wonderful kids we get to work with at our clinics. The DOC Band® Babies Calendar is a hands-down favorite for everyone! Download the current calendar here.
The entry deadline for the 2018 DOC Band Babies Calendar has passed, but if you’re currently in treatment, you are eligible for the 2019 edition!
It takes a lot of work to put the calendar together, but the most difficult part is choosing among so many adorable babies. Our selection committee does the best they can to include as many children as possible, but with only 12 months in a year, you can imagine how difficult the selection process is. Below you will find the submission guidelines. We look forward to seeing your baby!
2019 Calendar Contest
- Eligible babies are/were in DOC Band treatment at a CranialTech clinic, satellite or licensed center from July 2017 – June 2018.
- Photos must be postmarked or uploaded by June 29, 2018.
- Submitted photos cannot be returned.
- By submitting to the calendar contest, you are giving Cranial Technologies permission to use photo submissions in marketing materials and promotions.
- To keep a seasonal theme for each month in our calendar, we encourage winter and holiday photos (Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, 4th of July, Halloween, etc.).
- Due to the volume of entries we receive, we cannot respond to inquiries about the status of your photos.
To submit digital photos:
- We reserve the right to eliminate photos that do not meet the criteria below.
- Please do not e-mail photos to us.
- Upload photos using the file utility below and using the following naming convention: FirstName-LastName-NameofDOCBandClinic.jpg
- Example: Jane-Doe-PhoenixAZ.jpg
- If submitting more than one photo, please name your files in numerical order.
- Example: 1-Jane-Doe-PhoenixAZ.jpg, 2-Jane-Doe-PhoenixAZ.jpg
- All digital photos, from a camera or a smartphone, must be a resolution of 300 dpi at 8″ x 10″.
- All professionally taken photographs must include a release from the photographer.
- Include the following information in a .txt or .doc file with your photo submissions:
- Baby’s name
- Clinic location
- Parent’s name, address, phone number and e-mail address
- Please name the .txt or .doc file using the same naming convention as the photos.
- When you are ready to submit your files, please combine all your files into one .zip file (instructions for creating a .zip file can be find on google.com) and name the file using the above naming convention: FirstName-LastName-NameofDOCBandClinic.zip
If your internet browser is not displaying our file utility below, please use this link to submit your pictures.
Submitting your photos via the file utility below is strongly encouraged. However, if you must submit hard copies along with a compact disc containing the high resolution files of the images being submitted, take your photos and CD into your local DOC Band clinic or mail them to:
Attn: 2018 Calendar Contest
1395 W. Auto Drive
Tempe, AZ 85284