Each year, we publish a calendar featuring photos of children in treatment from the previous year. It’s a fun way to showcase the wonderful kids we get to work with at our clinics. The DOC Band Babies Calendar is a hands-down favorite for everyone! Download the current calendar here.
Photo Submission Guidelines
The entry deadline for the DOC Band Babies® Calendar is July 1! Be sure to follow us on social media to get updates on the current calendars. It takes a lot of work to put the calendar together, but the most difficult part is choosing among so many adorable babies. Our selection committee does the best they can to include as many children as possible, but with limited spots every year, you can imagine how difficult the selection process is. Below you will find the submission guidelines. We look forward to seeing your baby!
Eligible babies are/were in DOC Band treatment at a Cranial Technologies clinic or satellite from July – June.
- Photos must be uploaded by July 1
- Submitted photos cannot be returned
- By submitting to the calendar, you are giving Cranial Technologies permission to use photo submissions in marketing materials and promotions
- We encourage seasonal and holiday photos (Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, 4th of July, Halloween, etc.)
- Due to the volume of entries we receive, we cannot respond to inquiries about the status of your photos
- Photos must be submitted digitally
Submitting Digital Photos:
All photos must meet the following requirements:
- Photos must be uploaded via this page (not emailed)
- All digital photos, from a camera or a smartphone, must have a file size of 2MB or larger
- All professionally taken photographs must include a release from the photographer
- Upload photos using the following name convention and instructions below:
- Include the following information in a .txt or .doc file with your photo submissions:
- Baby’s name
- Clinic location
- Parent’s name, address, phone number, and e-mail address
- Please name the .txt or .doc file using the same naming convention as the photos
- Upload all photos and documents as a .zip file (when possible)